Cheers!

Cheers!

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Tea Cup (Beaker) Thursday




Here is a beautiful mug, (or should we say beaker) in honor of Elizabeth's sixtieth birthday. The E and R are just beautiful blue flowers.
It has a lovely, sturdy handle.
Sweet, loyal birthday greetings.
I hope you can see that it is Wedgewood and designed by Richard Guyatt. It is a limited edition of 2000.
This sweet beaker commemorates Elizabeth's 40th year as reigning queen.

It is an Edinburgh Beaker manufactured by Caverswall in a limited edition of 1000. This is number 665
And this lovely little loving cup also celebrates Queen Elizabeth's 60th Birthday. Look at the sweet roses peeking out from inside.
Yes, I said no more commemoratives, but I do have quite a few more to share. Stay tuned!

8 comments:

Lady Linda said...

I really like your queen things! Always a favorite with me. So pretty.

Barby said...

I very much like Lizzie's birthday beaker with the E & R in blue flowers. Different from most royal memorabilia. Not eveything needs to have the royal 'mug' on it. (smiles)

Ruthie Miller said...

I like the first one too and agree with Barby about the mug (ha. pun intended?) I love the words, "Loyal Birthday Greetings". Loyal. Great word. You have some collection!

Barby said...

Yes, pun intended...absolutely!:)
I like the 'Loyal' too.
I have wondered if the Royals collect any of their memorabilia.

Rosemary and Thyme said...

Oh my. These cups are magnificent. I like the one with the Queen's photo.. She looks so beautiful.. Thanks for sharing.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hello Ruthie,
I am just stopping by to let you know I am thinking of and praying for you. I know you live in NY and the devastation taking place there right now is horrific! Do take care, my friend, and stay safe!

Blessings,
Sandi

The Teaist said...

Cute! There is a lot of commemorative teaware out now for her diamond Jubilee... I am sure these will become the collectibles of the future!

CarolMA7@aol.com said...

This is great Ruthie. Love yor Halloween, of course. You know me. Your new tea cups are beautiful, too. Thought they were Shelley, as well.