Cheers!

Cheers!

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Tea Cup Thursday

Please forgive me, I don't have a specific tea cup for today but I will start describing my wonderful trip to London to see tea rooms. We weren't there long but did manage to fit in a tea experience each day. On the first morning we started in Hyde Park on our way to Kensington Palace. There were many "diversions" in the park with all the Olympic activities beginning. It took us twice as long to get to our destination but what a wonderful sight when we finally got to Round Pond and saw the palace (along with the swans).

5 comments:

Linda at Friendship Tea said...

I love to visit Kensington Palace and stopin The Orangery for lunch or tea.

Lady Linda said...

Oh you are forgiven! How very lucky you are to be in England. I am green with envy. Thanks for sharing.
Linda

Ruthie Miller said...

No apologies! We don't need a teacup to enjoy a tea posting~especially about such a special place.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Oh, how lovely to go to England, the home of my ancestors! Well, some of them anyway. Nice photos! I used Martha Stewart Crystal Course Glitter for the fairy dust. Of course after Breena left it behind, I just scooped it up and put it back in the bottle. Have a beautiful day, Ruthie.

Blessings,
Sandi

Eileen S.Y said...

pop in and enjoy your blog with smile after reading on your older post about The king's carriage house that you took 6 hours bus ride in total. Thank you for sharing your blog.