Cheers!

Cheers!

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Tea Cup Thursday...umm Saturday

     Hello everyone, sorry it's been so long. I've relocated again for the winter and got really busy, so busy that in the near future my dear friend "Lady R" will be sharing some of the load with her wonderful collection of teacups and tea pots. It's wonderful to have a friend who shares interests  near and dear to me.
    This beautiful tea cup was found at one of my favorite tea shops down here - Teapots and Treasures in West Palm Beach. I was taken by it's rich green color and the profusion of gold leaf. The shape is lovely as is the handle. The gold trim adds a "bling" quality to it.

2 comments:

Bernideen said...

This is a lovely cup and saucer!

Lady Linda said...

Oh Lady B...this is such a beautiful teacup. I love it. Have fun!
Linda