Cheers!

Cheers!

Friday, December 23, 2011

Tea Cup Thursday

Here we go again...Tea Cup Thursday on Friday. Maybe it's Thursday somewhere in the world? This is my personal china. I was fortunate enough to inherit it from my maternal grandmother. The name of the pattern is Christmas Ball, rather appropriate? It is made by Noritake and has to be at least 100 years old. It is cream colored on the bottom half with a light yellow tone behind the gold balls. I do love this set so much. I have a coffee pot, demitasse set, lots of bowls and platters and many, many dishes. I hope you enjoy looking at it and I wish you all a Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Lady Linda said...

Oh, just beautiful. I love your grouping. Merry Christmas.

Catherine Rogers said...

Oh my! How fortunate to inherit such magnificent dishes from your maternal grandmother! A real treasure.